Thursday, November 11, 2010

Interview with dad for class


With the elections that just passed I thought it would be a good idea to hear the voice of the people. And when I say the people, I mean my dad, because he has an opinion about everything (like much former Brooklyn dwelling Staten Islanders). Anyway, here's a sound click of our interview on my new best friend Soundcloud.com. Here I just ask him some basic questions and find out exactly what he thought.

A little ashamed to say it myself as a journalist, but I didn't get a chance to vote. Quite honestly, I was disinterested. Maybe it was because P. Diddy wasn't around waving his finger in my face yelling "Vote or Die", but then again, I don't listen to Diddy. After this election I plan on taking things more serious, but as a college freelance/sucker free work journalist- maybe in that time I'll have a job, so in the mean time I leave you with this...



I agree Jimmy, I agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment